Back to Life Restoration Center prides itself on delivering the best and most forward-thinking healthcare you can find. This is done through a foundation of chiropractic and assisted with nutrition, emotional release techniques, and other adjunctive therapies as necessary. The approach is always to look at the whole person and removing any obstacle to get them…back to what matters.
Specific Techniques used include Diversified, Gonstead, and Thompson for manual adjusting techniques. Dr. Baker is also trained in Torque Release Technique for a more gentle approach through instrument adjusting.
Dr. Nick Baker is an expert on many health related topics and enjoys teaching people practical ways to implement these into their lives. Whether it be a corporate requirement or a church looking to learn about the newest ways of getting people healed, he would love to partner with you in that goal. Call today to get him on your speaking schedule.
We here at Back to Life understand the importance of removing harmful toxins from the body to remove the inflammation and allow it to communicate properly. Once this communication happens, the body will begin to heal itself! We ensure that every product we recommend is treated with the highest level of integrity in the production process. We will test each one with your body to make sure it will be beneficial before recommending it to you. There are various detoxification programs we offer so ask us for more information.
We are always available to take questions and offer advice on many health concerns, latest news, etc. It is possible to do some types of health training and wellness techniques over the phone or Skype. Do not hesitate to ask us anything! For more in depth and longer consultations, please set up an appointment.
These include Massage Therapy, Electrical Muscle Stim, Ultrasound, and Myofascial Release. For more details about a specific therapy or to set up an appointment please call us.
Max Pulse Heart Screening Device
The Max Pulse is a simple, user-friendly, non-invasive, FDA Class II medical screening device. The device provides measurements using Photoelectric Plethysmography, Accelerated Plethysmography, and other technologies to access overall cardiovascular and ANS wellness.
Using a finger clip, the blood’s pulsewave is followed from the time it leaves the heart and travels through the blood vessels down to the finger. The pulsewave is a snapshot into the cardiovascular system and evaluates arterial elasticity (arterial stiffness), which is related to atherosclerosis. Arterial stiffness is a major cardiovascular risk factor. Call/text us today to set up a heart screen for you and your loved ones!
THE TEST ANALYZES:
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) – Determines one’s overall health status and autonomic nerve system. “Meta-analyses of published data demonstrate that reduced cardiovascular autonomic function, as measured by heart rate variability, is strongly associated with an increased risk of silent myocardial ischemia (lack of oxygen to the heart w/o symptoms) and mortality.”
- Differential Pulse Wave Index (DPI) – Overall cardiovascular health.
- Eccentric Constriction (EC) – Constriction power of vessels from the left ventricle.
- Arterial Elasticity (AE) – Overall elasticity of large, small and peripheral arteries (arterial stiffness).
- Remaining Blood Volume (RBV) – Remaining blood in the vessels after systolic contraction of the heart.
- Wave Type – Aging vascular health indicator.
- Mean Heart Rate – Average beats per minute or heart rate.
- Arteriosclerosis Progress – 7 pictorial wave types showing typical artery status.
- Stress Score – Overall stress health compared to resistance levels.
- Stress Levels – Mental stress, physical stress, and resistance to stress. Changes in pressure, velocity, blood volume, and other indices.
- And Other Indices
The QRMA uses Fournier analysis of weak magnetic fields of the body compared to a database to predict structure and functional abnormalities in the body. The test takes just one minute and produces a report with mild, moderate or severe deviations from the normal standards to guide the person in addressing health and wellness issues. To schedule a test contact us at 530-276-8495.